Discover the Vertical World With Black Hills Helicopters
When you visit Keystone, SD, you have to explore the wonders of the area Black Hills Helicopters.
Black Hills Helicopters, Inc., offers startling private helicopter tours to help visitors explore the unique geological outcropping represented by the Black Hills and Mount Rushmore of South Dakota. The unforgettable sensation of the vertical world and a helicopter flight allows you to gain a different perspective of everything you see around.
Let’s dig deeper into the exciting journey offered by Black Hills Helicopters.
Private Helicopter ToursDepending on the sites you have in mind, Black Hills Helicopters, Inc., offers seven different tour options. They include:
- Iron Mountain: 10 to 13 miles loop lasting 8 to 10 minutes for $89.99pp
- Horsethief Lake: 13 to 15 miles loop lasting 12 to 15 minutes for $129.99pp
- Elkhorn Mountain: 20 miles loop lasting 16 to 20 minutes for $169.99pp
- Sylvan Lake: 27 to 30 miles loop lasting 21 to 25 minutes for $219.99pp
- Thunderhead: 37 to 40 miles loop lasting 25 to 30 minutes for $279.99pp
- Monumental Tour: 40 to 45 miles loop lasting 32 to 35 minutes for $349.99pp
- Black Hills Tour: 110 to 120 miles loop lasting 80 minutes for $799.99pp
Weight LimitationTo comply with FAA regulations, the company doesn't accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 lbs.
Fare for ChildrenIf you plan to fly with children, you’ll need to reserve a full-fare seat for any child over two years of age. There are no charges for children less than 24 months of age.
Important NoticeUnder adverse weather conditions, security, or other unforeseen circumstances, Black Hills Helicopters reserves the right to terminate, alter, or upgrade a tour. You can expect delayed departure for unanticipated reasons, such as poor weather, and you’ll get a full refund for any flights canceled by the operator. Also, tour schedules and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Ideally, it would be best to arrive at the departure location at least 20 minutes before the departure time. Doing so will provide you enough time for check-in and pre-departure safety briefing. Cancelation without a refund is possible for late arrivals or missed reservations with no prior notification to the operator.
Therefore, you must inform the operator at your earliest convenience if you can’t make it to the place at the right time. This way, the company will reschedule your tour in a new time slot of your choice. All requests to cancel or change a prepaid tour reservation must come at least 48 hours before the departure time. No-shows and tour reservations canceled within 24 hours will be subject to a 100% cancelation fee.
Customer ServiceIf you have any questions or special requests, you can always contact Black Hills Helicopters’ team by calling or visiting their office.
- Phone Number: (605) 255-4354
- Address: 24035 HIGHWAY 16-A KEYSTONE, SD 57751
- Hours: 10 am to 6 pm